The Pin Cushion Queen

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

 

My Vicious Cycle.

Just watched American Idol and i must say i really like David Cook and Brooke White.

Must say last week's song choice of Billie Jean by David Cook just nailed it for me. It was perhaps the most touching rendition i have ever heard. Even better than Chris Cornell's !

So it was a stay in Wednesday night for me. Been a while since i last had dinner at home. Did what a normal Singaporean would do - Watch Teevee.

Caught the episode of En Bloc on Channel 5. (I do watch TV, okay) and i also must say one and a half thumbs up for a local Engrish production. No, not because it has Andrea Forsenka in it. (She's pretty good for a Deal or No Deal girl though)

Finally got my lazy arse up at get to my bike and went out for a lil' night cycling ! Been wanting to do it but never had the chance, or rather Motivation, to go out for a ride. The wind in my hair when cycling at top speed down the deserted stretch, just makes me feel as if i'm in the Nine Million Bicycles in Beijing song MTV.

Think cycling in the Night is much better than in the day, when you gotta brave the sun and more Sun. But i realised a few things though. One is that i was almost as blind as the three blind mice when i'm out there in the night Without my spectacles. My astigmation is so so bad. I wouldnt have know if i have rode over somebody's hand or something. But then again, cycling with my specs, is Not Cool at all.. It's like wearing a safety helmet while driving or something. Not Cool.

Next is that i realised there are actually so many cyclists out there ! Thought i would be the only idiot riding at night to no where. Interesting. Perhaps i should start cycling to office from my house too. I will be like the coolest Office Girl la.

One thing though. Though my bike is a normal blue colour Mountain Bike, my over zealous Father kinda over did with the 'gadgets' for the bicycle. Mirrors, torch light (or is it call Safety light) and a I Love My Bike bell.. Totally Pimp My Ride.

Alrighty. Time for more exciting night cycling trips !


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]