The Pin Cushion Queen

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

 

Monday Night On A Tuesday Morning.

Okay. At this moment, i am very tempted to forgo the chance of being Hardworking and watch the movie Volver NOW.

My brother highly recommended the film and i really want to watch. The DVD is totally staring right up at me now. Penelope Cruz is staring at me. She is telling me to watch it. Oh my gawd. She is staring at me.

--


Anyway i had a long day today.
And the thing is my long day started in the Toilet, and my morning Diarrhoea (Ms. Ho Kahy, I've check Dictionary.com. Where's my Ice Cream ?) made me criminal to my own toilet and i had to skip today's training as a result. I swear it was cos' of the Chocolate Milk and Apple Aloe Vera combination last night. I was Thirsty.

Dragged myself down to Econs tuition and i think i spoke less than 5 words in that whole 3 hours, cos none of the AC people i know went for today's lesson.


--


I think at this point of time, i better take note of the Time and write record it down in my diary cos i'm actually chatting with Tracy and Swei on the MSN. 2:15am, Monday night. I'm on MSN, chatting.


And i learnt something new. Never knew this cool acronym - I.P.O.S
Idiot Piece Of Shit.


Haha. Yeah. Anyhow, i went for Midnight Jogging with Esee just now ! Not too bad, though we only jogged for 15mins and spent the next 45mins drinking 100 Plus, chit chatting and crapping with Pam on the phone.

From Bowen Sec, right down to Buangkok, and then to Hougang Ave 9, and out to Xinmin Sec there. Quite a distance i must say.


Along the way, we met some IPOS. Like the RAT that looked like a Roach, which made the both us screamed and HOP off to the grass. It was scrambling in directions like a Blind Mouse/Rat as we were approaching it. It was damn Grooossss.

Then there was this man that went, 'Wah, Zhe Me Wan Le Hai Zai Pao Bu Huh !' ('Wah, So late still jogging huh !)


IPOS.


And i just shouted back 'Shuuudup !' back to him. Lol.
Estee wanted to reply, 'And Ni Zhe Me Wan Le Cai Fang Gong Huh !' ('And you so late then knock off work huh !') Lol


Sheesh. It's 3:11am now. I swear Time secretly pass damn fast when i'm online. Hmm. Penelope Cruz is still looking at me.


Econs tuition tmrw at 10am..
We shall see.


I swear it's the diarrhoea.
I'm playing Daddy Yankee's Gasolina on iTunes now. Gasps !

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]