The Pin Cushion Queen

Friday, June 01, 2007

 

Imogen Heap I Love.

Here's the day you hoped would never come. Don’t feed me violence, just run with me through rows of speeding cars. The paper cuts, the cheating lovers. The coffee’s never strong enough. I know you think it’s more than just bad luck.

There, there, baby. It’s just text book stuff. It’s in the ABC of growing up. Now, now, darlin’. Oh don’t lose your head'. Cause none of us were angels. And you know I love you, yeah.

Sleeping pills, no sleeping dogs lie never far enough away. Glistening in the cold sweat of guilt, I’ve watched you slowly winding down for years. You can’t keep on like this. Now is as bad of time as any.

There, there, baby. It’s just text book stuff. It’s in the ABC of growing up. Now, now, darlin’Oh don’t kill yourself, 'Cause none of us were angels. And you know I love you, yeah.

It’s okay by me. It’s okay by me. It’s okay by me. It was a long time ago. It’s okay by me. It’s okay by me. It’s okay by me. It was a - long - time - ago.
There, there, baby. It’s just text book stuff. It’s in the ABC of growing up. Now, now, darlin’. Oh don’t lose your head', Cause none of us were angels.

And you know I love you, yeah.

"Speeding Cars" by Imogen Heap

--

Fans of Imogen Heap, especially songs like 'Hide and Seek' or 'Goodnight and Go' - Check this song out. It's worth it.

I lov eit !


Cheers. The Suck Month of May is OVER. And now welcome to the new Suck - June Holidays ! My newly drawn out Big Plan spells more Eyebags and the S word call Stress.

On the lighter note, there's so many movies i want to catch this month too.
I want to watch Shrek 3 and Spider Lilies.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]