The Pin Cushion Queen

Thursday, April 19, 2007

 

Bring Me The Ha Ha.

Hello Everyone, I'm up and good. I didn't go hidding in some cave in Timbaktu. And yesh, i am still surviving School.

Last week was an incredible week cos' The Favourite Friend was back for a week ! Happiness. :)

Nats Juniors were eye opening too. Come to think of it, it's my very last National Juniors in my entire throwing career. Muahaha. Feel good feel good ! Every year see the same fellow competitors, some of them even all the way from Secondary 1. Getting too old for all these compeititons. All the Stress and Heart pumpings moments while waiting for your distance to be measured.. Come come July. My last and final School Nats. Cheeeers

Anyway. 2 of my dear friends are finally done with their seasons ! (And yes, i'm jealous. 3 months more for mine. Hohoho) Congratulations to both Pammie Loo for her Gold With Honours and Lin Yuanbing for her girls' team First Runner Up ! I'm so proud of you guys ! :) And watching Yb up the stage today delivering her Captain's speech made me feel like a proud mother sitting among the audience, dabbing those tears of joy with a tissue. (Okay, Dramatic dramatic.)
Coughs. Captain of the AC Cross Country team, yesh that's my Friend. :)

**
Ahh.
Am finally done with school sports day too. Manda and i have been throwing non stop since the weekends and i think we're a lil' shagged.

Talking about Sports day..
St Nicks sports day next Friday. It will mark the 2nd year since Carnevale Blu. How time flies eh ? And to all my St Nicks friends out there, especially those whom i see once-in-every-10-years Friends (You know who you are - ABBS ! TASH ! HAN ! ) do go back next Friday. I wanna see you guys !

And now please allow me to do some very old school Shout Out Loud:
"Go BLUE Go !"

Screams wildly.

---

Funfact of the day - Mr Jerome Ng never knew what's Yakun until Today. I swear he's the only person i know that doesn't know what's Yakun. He thought it was some Jap restaurant. (My Gawd.)
So we brought him to Yakun for his very virgin Yakun Experience today.
He's the real caveman. Lol


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]