The Pin Cushion Queen

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

 

Hey There, '07.

It's second day into 2007.

Happy New Year everyone ! Can't believe it's 07' already. And that means i'm turning 18. Being 18 sounds really really Old. I miss being Sweet 16.

Anyhow, the last days of 2006 were pretty tiring. I just remember sleeping and waking up real late everyday. Went to my Bro's 21st birthday party at Pitch Black on Saturday with Estee Xiu and Sui. The place is such a perfect Chill Out place ! It's at Haji Lane and it was my first time there. There's so many other exciting shops there too.

We ended up watching 2 movies up at the screening room till 4am that day and i saw the most psychotic movie i have ever watched - Saw, what else? The 3 of them were screaming as if their legs got sawed. Especially Sui's scream.. Just Imagine.

After movie, the 4 of us decided to take a morning stroll to Marina Square. Man, it was like ghost town everywhere. And we ended up having early breakfast at HK cafe. Luckily for my very interesting phone camera function, instead of feeling really Shagged, we cam whored all the way. Below are not even a quater of what we took. I shall slowly upload, soon.

In the end, i slept for only like 2 hours before i got to wake up again and rushed to Vivo City for family lunch. I was like a walking Zombie. I stared at my Har Gau for like 5 mins before my mom asked me What's Wrong.

Rushed over to Malvin's place to meet Kat and Shuhui for erm, Ogl stuff. (Hurr.) Before i knew it, i rushed from Cck to Yck to join my family for Count Down dinner of crabs and more crabs. Shit, i realised i ate Non Stop...

Not forgetting to mention, i met up with Estee Yb and Huiping after count down in the Hougang Kopitiam for Supper, Fishball Noodles and Ice Cream. K, now together.

'Ooohs...'

**
It was my Last Night out yesterday, before school officially starts and the insane ride to A Levels begin. Spent the Last Night with Favourite Friend and we talked till the cows come home, 1 hour short of catching the Sun Rise. Haha.
Ahh. So by the end of this week, my friends, you will see a very very Haggard me. Just don't be shock. Even if you are, pretend you're not. That will make me feel better ; )
Alrighty, i better go now. I need energy for tomorrow, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
School, here i come.
Shudders.
I'm J2 now.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]