The Pin Cushion Queen

Friday, December 29, 2006

 

Looking Back #1.

Holy Moly.

Today marks the day 29th December '06. Okay it's not much of a Special day but it simply means that it's 3 days to go to the year 2007.
Oh God, save me.

So the past few weeks zoomed past just.like.that. I can't even keep track of what exactly i did, the days were busy busy busy ! I just remember having to wake up friggin' early for almost everyday last week, cheered my hearts out, played my ass out (But pretty Fun though.) and experience spending a full day at school all over again for the ogl camp for the whole of last week.

And i also remember meeting up with dear old friends like Melwong, Tasha and Abbs. Met up with Mel along with the rest of the girls and it was almost like Sec 2 Faith days again. Haven't seen that ex-table mate of mine for years. Claudia Leung, you too !

Went back St Nicks during one of those days and had lunch at Botak Jones with Ms Lim, the girls, and of course 10 Years-See-Once-Friend Miss Tasha Eu ! Caught up with her quite a bit that day. She is oh my goodness Slim now. So proud of her. She did it ! She is my Motivation now. I shall not remain the one, who never loses any weight but everyone around her always manages to Shuwei. I am determined

Yup. And i finally met up with Abbs ! Had dinner with her on Wednesday and it just feel so good to know that no matter how long we haven't meet up with each other, at the end of the day when we actually do, we still speak the same way (All the 'Oohs' and the 'Very') and have great conversations with one another.

*
Hope Christmas was good for everyone. This year had the usual family gathering at my Aunt's and i had a pretty special Xmas night too ; ) Night walks is my next favourite night activity besides Sleeping.
So here i am, on the Last Friday of Year 2006. This week is so good, just that it passed way fast. How i wish things can slow down this very moment. I am so glad i am able to spend this last week in good company of my friends. The stayover at Dswei's and yesterday's All Throwers steamboat gathering were really good fun and company. How i wish i can start the Monday of this week all over again.
Okay, maybe i should stop 'How I Wish'. Maybe it is good not to keep looking back. It is going to be the new year soon. Maybe i should just start planning my Looks-Good-However-Useless new year resolution for 2007 soon.
3 more days people. Be afraid, be very afraid.
Okie dokes, time to head to Pam's house to meet the girls. I am so late. What is a Tgif without spending it with my good ol' pals ?
Thank God for my Friends.
And may my stomach stop hurting NOW. I don't want to go to the Toilet again.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]