The Pin Cushion Queen

Monday, November 06, 2006

 

Sweet November, Come Go And Fly Away.

Well it's time honoured tradition. To get enough nutrition. Stay alive until you die. And that is the end of you. And I pity the fools. Who don't recognize the rules. We cannot cheat the reapers reap. And that is the end of that. That is the end of that. It's time honoured tradition. To get enough nutrition. Stay alive until you die. And that is the end of you. And I pity the fools. Who don't recognize the rules. We cannot cheat the reapers reap. And that is the end of that - Kaiser Chiefs/"Time Honoured Tradition"

***
Sweet November, everyone !
November is finally here. Okay, this is not exactly any particular special Month. It just means that it's one step even closer to December, which i totally can't wait for that particular date of the 19th ( ;D ), and also, it's getting closer to a whole new year ! Cheers.
November November.. It's 7 days into the Month and i must say that the past 7 days passed by so fast that i actually forgot about my Exer/Diet.
But what's new anyway.
But... I am really determined this time round. I've been working on my new 2007 New Year Resolution and it's Number 1 on the list to lose that extra 4 kg i've put on ever since God knows when. Oh i think it was since when i was, 14.. Shit.
Anyway yes, i did work on it and i actually went Swimming after training today.
20 laps and that's was the end of me. I thought i was hallucinating when i Thought the blue lines of the pool actually shifted. Then Chehs, my goggles were just getting too foggy.
I think i may go back to Gym after all.
Swimming is just so, lonely.
**
I'm going to start on my very First Job tomorrow, along side with Chirps and Yb. And i shall go start practising and retune my how Unsexy, Low, Tone Deaf voice of mine, to something that will actually entice those unlucky people that i'm going to call, to at least listen to whatever i have to say for at least 7secs and not slam the phone down on me.
Nope, i'm not doing Dream Chat 1900.
I'm the Telemarketer.
Yawns. Thought my First Job will be something more exciting, like at the Coffee Bean or something. It's always been my childhood dream to make Mocha Ice Blended Regular with loads of whip cream.
How aspiring, i must say.
But anyhow, wish me luck.
My First Job.
*
Have a great November everyone.
And if anyone calls you tomorrow night as on 'Behalf Of Starhub Cable TV',
don't you hang up. - Be Nice.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]