The Pin Cushion Queen

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

 

Hey, Put On A Smilin' Face

What did you do? What did you say? Did you walk - or did you run away? Where are you now? Where have you been? Did you go alone - or did you bring a friend? I need to know this - cause I notice when you're smilin'. Out in the sun havin' fun and you're feelin' free. And I can tell you know how hard this life can be. But you keep on smilin' for me. What went right? What went wrong? Was it the story - or was it the song? Was it overnight - or did it take you long? Was knowing your weakness what made you strong? Or all the above - oh how I love to see you smilin'. And oh yeah - take a little pain just in case. You need something warm to embrace. To help you put on a smilin' face. Hey, put on a smilin' face. Gnarls Buckley / Smiley Faces

*
I think i've a secret obsession with clean and dry toilet bowls.
Everytime without fail, i'll give the toilet roll a long and hard tug and take so much paper as if i'm going in the cubicle to wrap a Mummy. But yes, i always get scolded by the toilet Aunty in school for taking so much. Even at home, when my toilet bowl is so clean, i have to clean it. Whether is it just a drop of water from my hands on the bowl, i have to clean it. Even if its dry.. I must give it a quick wipe.
Pardon me, and my moment of randomness. It's just occur to me today when the toilet Aunty at Oldham Wing scolded me for the umpteen time. I don't exactly like her, you know.
**
I had Lit paper 4 today. It was considered quite short though it was like 2 hours of Imagining Other Worlds. Past few days of papers were almost fatal. Especially yesterday - 3 hours of Maths + 3hr 15min of Chinese. Bagus
2 more days to go. Lit Duchess Of Malfi and Chemistry.
Hallelujah.
***
Oh.my.gawd. Lightning.strike.me.now, NOW.
I.forgot.today.is.My.Mum's.Birthday..
I am such an ungrateful/useless/annoying/unfilial and useless daughter.
No wonder my Sis just bought back one huge cake..
- I thought it was for breakfast.
I.Suck
I Know.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]