The Pin Cushion Queen

Sunday, October 01, 2006

 

Here I Am, Sunday Morning.

Good morning Earth.

This isn't me. I woke up at 9am in the morning on a Sunday Morning, by myself, and went to have Yakun breakfast with my Mom. Hohoho.

And i'm online, in the morning. Cool shit. Hehe

Anyhow, i gave myself a reason to come online - Download Brave New World notes ! But before i get down to real work, let me do a lil' blogging, check my email and download some Nu songs.

--

Yesterday was so wasted. Out of the whole day i spent at home, half the time i was napping on my parents' bed, with my BNW book in one hand and highlighter in the other. Somehow i was.so.tired.

I swear i'm going to sleep till i Die next weekend when Promos is OVER. My eyebags are, hoho - so lovely.

I couldn't resist temptations last night, so i gave myself an hour and a half of L Word during dinner time. Peerfecto.
Everybody is so Hot in the show, which makes me feel extra extremely fat. Oh Wells, it always happens.

--

My sis is coming back tonight, cheers. Somehow i miss her, days along in my room is rather lonely. When she's around, i hardly see her, even though we share the same room. Usually by the time she comes home, i'll be asleep. My brother too, M.I.A. And so my parents transfer their undivided attention to me and only me. Haha, I feel like i'm the only child, again.

I miss so many people.
I miss their laughter, their shits, their company.

I miss my 7 Spinster ladies - Hope all of them are doing well. Especially Lana and Xingzhi, been a long time since i spoke to them.

I miss my people back in St nicks.
I miss Marina Ferrer.
I miss Da Changjin.
And definitely and absolutely, i miss my Favourite Friend, who is half way round the globe.

Hope everyone is fine. Take care lovelies ;)

Now, back to solitude.

Oh yes, how queer.
I had a dream, twice on both nights (Duh.) , which features the same House with funny (Ie. Weird) people in side. I saw myself too.

There was a lady with a white veil over her head, 2 eerie sealed off dark rooms which threaten my existence in my dream. And a empty room with a huge white bed.

'Okay'.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]