The Pin Cushion Queen

Monday, October 09, 2006

 

And The Attack Of Aunt Jiggly Continues.

Let that city take you in. Let that city spit you out. Let that city take you down. For god's sake turn around. Maybe, maybe, maybe, you'll find something that's enough to please you. But if the bright lights don't receive you, you can turn yourself around and come on home. Bright Lights - Matchbox 20



I'm so weird.

In the midst of exams, i came online and blogged like free.
Now that's Promos is finally over (Thank God.) my mood or you may say, zest, for blogging is GONE.

I'm a Chronic blogger.

Anyway, i think i'm going to Revamp this blog. I want to change the picture (-'points up) back to White Ninja ! I miss that comic.

*
It's post promos, and i have so many things i want to do and need to do. Let me do a scan through The List.
  • Lose weight - EXERCISE
  • EXERCISE - Lose weight
  • Sleep, sleep till i die.
  • Tidy up the piles of Shit (notes, books, files) on my table that is threatening the existence the top of table.
  • Go for Detox to clear away all the Shits in my body. Just think of the things i ate over the weeks of mugging. -'Shakes head
  • Watch L Word
  • Watch OC Season 3
  • Meet up with pals
  • Spend quality time with my Mum
  • Spend quality time with my inner being
  • Take naps
  • Cut my hair, to promote growth
  • Bake
  • Knit

Okay fine, as for the last 2 points.. I know, who am i kidding.

But yes, the list can go on forever. And i know half of it will Never been fufilled, not in this lifetime.

BUT i am really determined to lose weight this time round okay. (Hey you there, dont 'Yeah Right' me) I am really determined. HMMM.

The Attack of Aunt Jiggly is BACK. Gee.. I've been fighting it for my whole life. HAI, i've been fat for all my life.

**

Post Promos.

New York New York

Pam/Yb/Chirps

NY NY's Sandwiches Are Gooood.

She Ate My Candy - Kill.

Can't Stop Taking Picture Of Ourselves.

Hugh Jackman.. ?

Wait a minute..

Hurr..

He's Mine

Nokia Movie Under The Stars (Haze) @ Padang

Spot Us.

The Girls @ Padang

The Movie Goers & The Large Screen & The Fake Moon

Watching movie, meh?


Chang- Er Wannabes. (Hehe)


Kids, Play With Fire Huh.

I am Chang Er With a Green Lantern.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]