The Pin Cushion Queen

Sunday, August 27, 2006

 

Park That TOYOTA, Drop That Motorola

Time really flies so horribly fast some times. Can't believe 4 weeks had just passed on like that (Snaps Fingers)
Nevertheless, i had a really fantastic 4 weeks with My Favourite Friend ! Now i will have to adjust back my life without her physically. My phone beeped much lesser now, so get used to it. Haha

Anyway,
I have finally did what i always wanted to do. Ever since my dear classmates have pointed out that those dark eyebags have becoming increasingly prominent a few days ago(You cannot imagine how horrified i was), i have been suffering from this inferior complex for the past few days. I realised i have reach a point where even concealer no longer works.

I decided to SLEEP.

Tuition was cancelled yesterday, so i took the chance to sleep in real late. Woke up at 130pm. Of course, this can never be enough to clear those Blackies. And of course, i went back to bed at 23opm and slept till 630pm.

I looked into the mirror once i got out of bed. Though a little puffy, miraculously, those Blacks under my eyes were G.O.N.E

Sleep does wonders.
My official hobby ever since i was Primary 2.

Anyway,
I was online last night (Gasp!) and had a hell hilarious MSN conversation with Chirps and Dswei, who was suffering from severe jetlag. We were on the topic of 'Being Cool' ( I wonder why -.-) and they took hostage of my ever COOL msn nickname and started giving horrible versions of it. Yes, i was horrifed. For the whole time at like 2 AM ++, the 3 of us were ROFL-ing and LOL-ing all the way. (COOL internet terms)

This was how it went

My ever COOL msn nick name
..."Park That Car, Drop That Phone, Sleep On The Phone, Dream About Me."

Dswei and Chirps decided to be COOL and so they changed theirs

Dswei:

..."Park That Bicycle, Drop That Pager, Sleep On The Grass, Nightmares About Me."

Chirps:

..."Park That Motorbike, Answer That Phone, Sleep On The Bed, Sweetdreams Every Night."

It was really Unglamness to the max. With my word of advice to make it a little more COOL, i told them to use more COOL gadgets.

And so they changed again.

Dswei:

..."Park That Spaceship, Drop That PDA, Sleep On The Moon, Nightmares About Me."

And Chirps really spoilt it all with this:

..."Park That TOYOTA, Drop That Motorola, Sleep In The Tent, Day Dream Everytime."

Rolling On the Floor Laughing.

Hilarious to the max. Estee and Sixiu joined in later and contributed to the pool of unglam versions. Haha I ended up sleeping at 430am. And so, my dark eyebags are Back, with vengeance.

Hurr.

One more chinese compo and Lit essay to go first !




Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]