The Pin Cushion Queen

Saturday, August 19, 2006

 

Kill 'Em All

Econs Lecture..
Oui.
Smiles
Part of My Class
Girlies !
Irritating Jerome
Myself and Rose
School Field.
Yuanbing, Yimei, Kahyee
Pals
Take #1
Take #2 (zoom down on Bird)
Take #3
Take #4
Greenies And Blues
Almighty SNGS Throwers :)
Myself and Crystal !
Strictly No Pork. Halaulians
Kelly And Her Fave Seniors.

Myself And Amanda !
My Favourite Friend :DCute Juniors & Cool Seniors
SHUWEIs :D
Me, Crystal, Chirps
Myself with Beloved Seniors @ Fireworks !
Kermin, Sui, Myself
Javers.

Rare, really RARE.
Here i am, chatting, ONLINE, blogging at 2am on a Friday Night.
So guys, if you've seen me online or even better, chatted with me, mark the date down in your diary. Haha.

And i have finally uploaded the photos. (Gosh)

Anyhow, school has been quite busy (What's new), with tests and piled up homework to do. I can't believe i haven't been L Wording for a week. Maybe i will continue with Season II later.
This is probably my last TGIFing before i really start studying for promos.

Life's Tough.

Chilled out with Dswei Chirps and Tracy just now in town. Played Spade and talked bullshit, well, the essence of TGIF. This is probably our last Friday get together too.

Life's Tough, and Sad now.

Haha. I really do sound quite depressed in here sometimes.

Anyway
School hasn't been kind to me. But i guess i am used to it now.
Just this week, i've been sent to dc for the wrongest reason. Absent from school on the wrongest day (Sick, finally) and got the crap upon my return. Dramatic classes.. Yup, that's about it. I am glad the term is coming to an end. Every week just gets more tiring and SIAN. I need the holidays.

Who don't?

Alright, enough of school blues.


Holy Moly.
I think Aunt Jiggly is back. No no, Aunt Jiggly is definitely BACK, with vengeance. I am at my weakest, fattest, flabbiest. Chirps and I are suffering from inferiority Complex as a result. We can't stop examining the flabs during lesson time, how distracting really.

This is the real depressing issue.
The Flabs never fail to bother me.

Maybe i should stop snacking on Sour Plum, Pocky, Milo Peng, Wedges, Rainbow Biscuit, M&Ms, Kaya Waffle, Crispy Chicken, Honey Stars, Chocolate Cookie, Mamee, Sweets, ABC Biscuit, Cornflakes, Pandan Cake, Fishballs, Peanut Biscuit, Hello Panda, Fries, Packet Drinks.

Oh cow.
The list is scary.
K, Jiggles, my fault, my mouth.

Better start my fruits diet again.
it WILL work out this time round.

Hey, stop that snigger there.
I am determine this time, okay.

Flabs, Kill.
Fats, Kill.
Jiggles, Kill.



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]