The Pin Cushion Queen

Sunday, March 19, 2006

 

And I Sigh And Sigh, And I Wonder Out Loud...

March holidays?
Waa?

"OKAY"
It's already the End of the one week holidays and i have no single idea of what i did during this week long break.
"OKAY"
I've found out my new class name is, behold -- 1AA5 (pui !)
"OKAY"
Monday is the Start of the school so let's not talk anymore about school please..
"OKAY"

*
On the lighter note..
Xing Zhi is back !
Went to pick her up at the airport yesterday night and had dinner with her. Miss that girl so much and she is still very much the same. So skinny and so skinny.. HA HA. Ahhh, she is still so Poh Chu-rish.. Just a while ago, met up with Zhi and the G8 girls at Chomps for dinner and we sat at the hawker centre for the longest time. I believe the smell of Ah Hock Satay 101 will stay with us for a very long time.
And well, on the Heavier side..
Xing Zhi is only staying put for 3 days and she'll be flying off on Monday (Gasp!)
*
As part of my guilty pleasure, i am once again Rewatching Jewel In The Palace on Channel U everynight at 10pm. So once again, the Korean fever is hitting me again.
The LYA thing is going on again. HA HA
And have i mention before, my dearest big brother surprised me with my #1 desired Dvd - Sympathy For The Lady Vengeance ! --->
It's really a excellent film and i highly recommend it. The whole story is really disturbing and violent. And i can go on forever about, but to sum it all up, LYA's acting is TOP NOTCH. 10 Claps for that.
How cool can she gets, look at that.
*
Okay
Yuanbing is mad. She's suffering from insomnia right now at 254am and she's going to cook Maggie Mee to eat so that she'll be full and feel sleepy after that.
If only my body can afford to gain more fat and not be fat.. - FAT hope.
I need to lose weight.
(There goes my chronic dieting habits again but..) I shall DIET and EXERCISE from next week onwards.
You heard me, Next Week.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]