The Pin Cushion Queen

Sunday, December 18, 2005

 

You Are The Best, Sis

BACK !
Gee, the camp really shag me out ! but after 4 hours of power nap, all is well and i'm ready for X'mas shopping. Hallelujah , now that is what i call the Christmas Spirit.
Headed to Suntec with my mom and as we were Q-ing up to pay for our stuff , there was this family of 3 in front of us. Boy, i was controlling. You know i am not a kid lover, but i would never beat up a child. But this time round, i almost did. I Was So Annoyed
The girl is about 7 years old, so obviously that is the age of being Irritating. So there she was, hopping and jumping, in the midst of the long Q. I was totally fine with that, but when The Girl started talking. That's it, man. That's it. I'm wasn't even sure if that was talking, simply because she was talking Bloody loud. The Girl was practically screaming and her voice belongs to roof piercing kind of shrieking. 'MumEEEE !' 'HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HEE! HEE!' There seemed to be Exclaimation marks with every word she speaks. Piangs, i would say.
And i was clutching tight to the My Little Pony toy in my hand. I reeally wanted to smack it right down her head and ask her to Shuddup.
But in the mood of Christmas, i decided not to. I wanna play Saint. But The Girl really made me think thrice about having kids. Oh Gawd
Back to my xmas shopping. It's really fun shopping for toys for my cousins. It brought me back to my childhood, where i simply don't remember playing with any toys at all.. No Barbie, no My Little Pony. Ha Ha!
Anyway today marked a whole new beginning. Why? As of today, my Sister will now bear a whole new meaning in my life. Why? Simply cos, She Is Da' Best ! And I'm going to give her a Xmas Card this year and I'm going to label it "To: My Greatest Sister" .
I came home just now and found an envelope with my name and address but with No stamp on my table. I ripped open it and this was what i found, to my greatest surprise..


I LOVE MY SIS !

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]