The Pin Cushion Queen

Friday, December 23, 2005

 

Kimchis, Anyone?

WELCOME HOME, SHUWEI ! :D

That's right, she's back ! Gonna meet this good ol' pal of mine tomorrow, can't wait ! And Jack invited us for dinner too - I always love Christmas Eve Eve.
YeeHaa !
Went down to Symon's to get a haircut today, something which i needed to do since months ago when my shoulder length hair showed signs of stagnant growth. It remained shoulder length ever since..
I have a Dream
For 2006, I want hair like Lee Young Ae's, long, silky and flowy.

Anyway, as you have realised, i'm currently caught in the Korean Wave. So for the past few days, i've been doing things that brings me a step closer to my Korean Dream.
Somehow, I managed to convinced Estee Sixiu Xingzhi and Pam to watch Perhaps Love with me.


Well, I didnt watch it because of Takeshi, I watched it for Ji Jin Hee. He is like, The Guy okay. Swoons..

Next, i learnt some Korean Phrases from my Half Korean friend, Sixiu. Okay " Ah Niong Har Say Yo" means Hello.. Gee, how Korean get i get. Haha, well that's the only phrase i remember, lah. Yeah, then i had Korean Cuisine for dinner today ! When i ate the kimchi, i almost could imagine the Jewel In The Palace song playing. And I ate with such pleasure, though i don't really like Kimchis.. But i am learning to, yeah.

Oh ya i just watched Monster, starring Charlize Theron and Christina Ricci. This film jumps right into My Favourite Movies, it is such a great show ! Charlize Theron is such a great actress, really. I could hardly recognise her in that drag. And this is the show deserves some standing ovation, really. (Hey estee and pals, trust me on this one. Haha)

That's all folks.

Now, how do you say Goodbye in Korean?


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]